AWS certification- Is it good for your Future?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a global leader in providing cloud-based services for organizations.
To stay ahead in the industry, implementing AWS has turned into one of the strategic initiatives for organizations worldwide. There is a massive demand for professionals having AWS certification globally.
So, it is apparent for aspirants to pursue an AWS certification course. The advantage of this certification can unfold the hidden prospects in AWS’s career.
The following write-up would highlight five AWS certification benefits. However, let us first know the basics of AWS, including various levels of AWS certification.
AWS: The Basic Outline
Before we move ahead and discuss the merits of AWS certification, let us understand few essentials about cloud computing.
It is the delivery of IT resources, on-demand, with pay-as-you-go pricing over the Internet. Enterprises are not required to buy, own, and maintain physical servers and data centers. Instead, you can use the services, such as storage, databases, and computing power, on an as-needed principle from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
IT experts get AWS certifications to show and corroborate technical abilities and knowledge. AWS offers several certification tests for architects, cloud engineers, and administrators. While examination centers are present across the globe, exam takers can choose to take the AWS certification online exam from home.
Different levels of AWS certifications:
There are four levels of AWS Certifications:
- Foundational Certification: AWS cloud practitioner training module meant for beginners.
- Associate Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified Developer.
- Professional Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Specialty Certifications: AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty, AWS Certified Security Specialty, AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty, AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty, AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty, AWS Certified Database Specialty.
AWS Certification Fee:
AWS certified cloud practitioner cost & prerequisite
- Cost: 100 USD
- Requirement: At least six months of AWS cloud experience in any role is highly suggested
AWS solution architect certification cost & prerequisite
- Cost: 100 USD
- Prerequisite: Understanding and some hands-on experience in creating distributed applications
AWS Associate certification cost & prerequisite
- Cost: 150 USD
- Requirement: Previous experience as a Linux or Windows administrator
AWS solution architect professional certification cost & prerequisite
- Cost: 300 USD
- Requirement: You need to be a Certified Solutions Associate Architect and have at least two years of designing and deploying cloud structures on AWS experience.
AWS certification fee is different from the AWS course fee. The course fee depends on the course you choose to study. AWS certification fee is the cost of taking the exam only.
Benefits of Getting an AWS Certification
AWS certification merits relate to the growing acceptance of cloud technology. Therefore, the advantages of the certification can prepare you for the emerging developments in the IT job market. A large number of companies would require AWS certified professionals.
- AWS training endorses a person’s abilities and knowledge in the leading cloud computing platform.
- It is one of the highest paying info-tech certifications globally.
- This certification course brings in more interview opportunities for aspiring cloud specialists with high salary offers.
- This certification is recognized globally as a trustworthy and well-designed tech credential.
- The advantage of this course is that it provides trustworthiness and perseverance to an individual’s cloud computing career path.
- Through the certification course, a learner/professional can connect with a network of like-minded people and thought leaders.
- Amazon Web Services courses necessitate re-certification, which ensures that professional skills remain updated.
Salary of AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Becoming Cloud Practitioner, AWS certified, comes with some high rewards in terms of remuneration and perks. It motivates you for a well-paid role in cloud-enabled organizations and offers you a gateway to more exciting technical roles, which comes with a better pay package.
Companies that hire AWS professionals include Adobe, Airbnb, Alcatel-Lucent, BMW, Canon, Coursera, Dow Jones, General Electrics, Financial Times, and many more.
AWS is the way forward for cloud technology. An AWS certification ensures the participation of professionals in a large AWS community.
Other than the advantages, AWS certification also ensures sustained learning, which is necessary for re-certification.
You should check AWS certification training courses without any delay and progress towards a bright future.