5 Reasons to Visit Chicago on a Spirit Airline Flight
Cheap flights are great, but do you really know what you’re getting with some of the budget airlines out there? A flight on Spirit Airline has the added bonus of being not only cheap, but incredibly convenient as well. Here are five reasons to visit Chicago on a Spirit Airline flight!
Do something you’ve never done before
Spirit Airlines is known for its cheap flights, but the airline also offers a variety of things to do in the Windy City. From visiting the top of the Willis Tower to taking a river cruise, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. And with Spirit’s new service from Los Angeles, you can easily add a stop in Chicago to your itinerary.
Here are the reasons why you should visit Chicago on a Spirit Airlines flight
1) Spirit Airlines has no hidden baggage fees. With Spirit, you only pay one fee and that includes both checked and carry-on luggage!
2) Your first bag is always free! That means it doesn’t matter how many bags you have–your first bag will always be included in the price.
3) Spirit’s $20 unlimited smartphone plan lets you use your phone without worrying about data overages or limits so long as you purchase at least 1 day of unlimited service prior to using data services on any given day (excludes Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). Once again, this makes it easy to get online during your trip without having to worry about data overages or spending money that could be better spent elsewhere.
Get some local recommendations
If you’re looking for a cheap flight to Chicago, look no further than Spirit Airlines. Here are the reasons why you should visit the Windy City on a Spirit flight – It’s affordable: Spirit is one of the cheapest airlines in the United States, so not only will your wallet be thanking you, but also your travel budget.
– Fast service: While other airlines may have delays and wait times that can sometimes last hours, Spirit Airlines has some of the quickest flights out there with an average flight time of only 45 minutes from departure to arrival!
– Great layovers: On many flights through Spirit Airlines, you’ll find that there’s time for a quick nap or shower before heading off to your next destination (depending on what airport you fly into). They also offer additional services like food trucks and movies while waiting in their terminals.
Go somewhere new
A new city is always an adventure, and with Spirit Airline Destinations fly to Chicago for as little as $54*. With so many things to do in the Windy City, you’re sure to have a blast whether you’re visiting for a weekend or longer. Here are our top reasons to book a Spirit flight to Chicago today!
Visit world-renowned museums (two sentences): From the Field Museum of Natural History to the Art Institute of Chicago, there are plenty of museums to explore in Chicago. And with FlySpiritt, you can save even more on your already low-fare ticket.
Spend time with friends or family
1. There’s nothing like spending time with the people you love, and there’s no better place to do it than in Chicago.
2. From exploring the city’s many neighborhoods to taking in the sights and sounds of its vibrant downtown, there’s something for everyone in Chicago.
3. And with Spirit Airlines, you can fly there for less.
4. That means more money to spend on things like dining out at one of Chicago’s many Michelin-starred restaurants or catching a show at one of its world-class theaters.
5. So whether you’re looking to reconnect with loved ones or simply escape the everyday grind, consider booking a Spirit Airlines flight to Chicago today.
6. You won’t regret it.
If you’re looking for a fun and affordable getaway, look no further than Spirit Airlines! From the Windy City’s world-famous deep dish pizza to its stunning architecture, there’s something for everyone in Chicago. Here are our top reasons to book a Spirit flight to the city today Spirit Flights FlySpiritt SpiritAir 5. We offer some of the lowest fares around: There is a reason why we are called Spirit Airlines! Our fares can’t be beat, which means more money left over for that cool souvenir or local attraction when you land.